Baclof 10 mg
- Brand: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Model: Baclof 10 mg
- SKU: BCLF10
- Active Ingredient: Baclofen
- Treatment: Pain and Muscle Spasms
- Availability: In Stock
|Product Name:||Baclof 10 mg|
|Drug Class:||Skeletal Muscle Relaxants|
|Packaging:||10 tablets in 1 strip|
|Use:||Treat Pain and Muscle Spasms|
|Price:||$80 to $675|
10 - 12 Days
|Delivered Countries:||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa|
What is Baclof 10mg?
Baclof 10 mg tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat Muscle spasms, cramping, and tightness in muscles caused by sclerosis or certain injuries to the spinal cord.
Baclof 10mg tablet Muscle relaxer medicine contains baclofen.
What is use of Baclof 10 mg Tablet?
Baclof 10 mg is used to help relax certain muscles in your body. Baclofen an active ingredient in Baclof tablet is a Skeletal muscle relaxant class medication used to relieve the spasms, tightness, and cramping of muscles caused by medical problems, including multiple sclerosis or certain injuries to the spine.
Baclof 10 mg is a prescription medicine used to treat muscle spasms caused by diseases such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury/disease, and cerebral palsy. It is a skeletal muscle relaxant as pain o soma 350mg that acts by relaxing the muscles by acting on the central nervous system (CNS).
- Having difficulty sleeping
- Urination has increased.
Baclof 10 mg can cause serious adverse effects, which can include:
- Changes in mental/emotional state (such as bewilderment, depression, or hallucinations)
- Blood pressure is too low.
- Damage to the liver
- Kidney disease
- Withdrawal symptoms (if you stop taking the drug abruptly)
If you encounter any of these negative effects, stop taking Baclof 10 mg immediately and notify your doctor.
Precautions While Taking Baclof 10 mg
- If you are allergic to Baclof 10 mg, do not take it.
- If you have any other medical conditions, such as liver or kidney illness, seizure disorder, or depression, tell your doctor.
- Inform your doctor about all of your prescriptions, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- While taking muscle relaxant medicine baclofen and Pain o soma, avoid drinking alcohol.
- Stopping Baclof 10 mg abruptly can result in withdrawal symptoms.
- Inform your doctor straight once if you experience any negative effects with Baclof 10 mg.
Tags: Baclof 10 mg