Botox 100 Units Injection
- Brand:Allergan India Pvt Ltd
- Product Code:Botox 100IU
- Active Ingredient:Botulinum toxin type A
- Availability:In Stock
Botulinum toxin type A, which is the active component of Allergan Botox 100 Units Injection, is used to treat different spasms and neurological issues. It is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
Allergan Botox 100 Units Injection is injected into the infected muscles or deep into the skin layer to treat muscle stiffness, wrinkles, and lines of skin. It makes wrinkles in the forehead and eyelids by momentarily relaxing the muscles.
Uses of Allergan Botox 100 Units Injection:
Allergan Botox 100 Units Injection is used to treat following conditions:
- Skin and skin appendage diseases such as palm and sole perspiration, wrinkles, and fine lines
- Focal lower limb spasms in children patients
- Cervical dystonia in adults
- Focal upper and lower limb spasms related to stroke
- Chronic migraine
- Blepharospasm (abnormal spasm of the eyes) or hemifacial spasm
How Allergan Botox 100 Units Injection Works:
The muscles and sweat glands' proteins interact with Allergan Botox 100 Units Injection. It prevents Acetylcholine (ACh) from being released into the area between neurons. It suppresses the hyperactive nerves, reduces spasms, and reduces the symptoms of neurological diseases when locally injected into the affected muscle. It slows muscle contractions and suppresses nerve signals. By blocking pain impulses, Allergan botox injection halts the growth of migraines.
Store Allergan Botox 100 Units Injection in a refrigerator between 2-8°C.
Allergan India Pvt Ltd is founded in 1994, Manufactures several pharmaceutical products including Botox 100 Units Injection (botulinum toxin A)
Tags: Allergan Botox 100 Units