Capegard 500 mg
- Brand: Cipla
- Model: Capegard 500 mg (Capecitabine)
- SKU: CPGD500mg
- Active Ingredient: Capecitabine
- Treatment: Cancer of the colon, breast and stomach
- Availability: In Stock
Cancer of the colon, breast and stomach
What is Capegard 500 mg (Capecitabine)
Capecitabine, an anti-cancer medicine, is included in Capegard 500 Tablet. It is transformed into an anti-cancer drug known as 5-fluorouracil when consumed. This inhibits the development of cancer cells by hindering the production of genetic material (DNA). Consequently, the proliferation of cancer cells slows down, and finally, they are eliminated. Follow your doctor's instructions and take Capegard 500 as directed.
Taking Capegard (Capecitabine), 500 Tablets is as prescribed by your doctor is recommended for as long as your condition requires. It is possible to have certain typical side-effects such as nausea and vomiting, weakness and a drop in blood cells (red, white, and platelets), mouth ulcers, and blisters on the fingers/feet.
You may also encounter an increased risk of infection, hair loss, and diarrhea in rare situations. There is no need to seek medical treatment for most of these side effects, which will eventually go away on their own. However, if these side effects continue to bother you, you should see your doctor.
You should tell your doctor if you have an infection before using Capegard 500 since the medication may exacerbate it. While using it, some individuals may notice an increased sensitivity to light; it is suggested to avoid extended exposure to the sun.
Be sure to tell your doctor if you're expecting since Capegard 500 Tablet 10's may damage an unborn child. Women and men who use Capegard should utilize birth control to prevent conception while using this medication.
Caution should be used in senior people while using the Capegard 500. Don't get a live vaccination for three months following your last chemotherapy treatment for leukemia (blood cancer). The polio vaccination should not be given to you or any of your family members.
Usages Of The Capegard 500 (Capecitabine) Dosage Form Breast, Stomach, Rectal, and Colon cancers are all included.
Capecitabine Health benefits -
Capecitabine-based anti-cancer drugs, such as Capegard (Capecitabine), are cytotoxic (cause cell death). It is used to treat colon, breast, and stomach cancers. It is transformed into an anti-cancer drug known as 5-fluorouracil when consumed. This inhibits the development of cancer cells by hindering the production of genetic material (DNA). Consequently, cancer cell development is delayed and finally eradicated.
Instructions On How To Use This drug
It is best to take a Capecitabine tablet within 30 minutes of a meal. As long as your doctor has recommended Capegard Tablet for you, it would help if you continued taking it.
Keep out of direct sunlight in an excellent, dry location.
Precautions And Warnings In Extensive Detail
You should tell your doctor if you have an infection before using Capecitabine, which may exacerbate it. Taking Capegard 500 may cause some people to become more sensitive to light.
Thus it is best to avoid extended exposure to the sun. Capecitabine may have negative consequences on an unborn child if taken while pregnant.
Women and men who use (Capecitabine) Capegard should utilize birth control to prevent conception while using this medication. If either parent takes these Capegard, their child may be born with a disability.
Capegard 500 medicine is not recommended for use in breastfeeding women. If you are using Capecitabine, tell your doctor. Caution should be used in senior people while using it. Avoid taking live vaccinations for at least three months after your last round of chemotherapy if you've had leukemia.
The polio vaccination should not be given to you or your family members. To prevent the fabric (bedding, clothes, and dressings) in direct contact with Capegard from catching fire and burning, avoid smoking or going near open flame. It is possible to lessen product buildup by washing clothes and bedding, but eliminating it is impossible.
Interactions Between Drugs
folinic acid, oxaliplatin, bevacizumab, cisplatin, and cisplatin, as well as antibiotics (metronidazole), medicines to reduce the harmful effects of anti-cancer medications (calcium leucovorin), a drug to treat gout (allopurinol), a drug to treat stomach ulcers (cimetidine) and blood thinners (warfarin, coumarin) are all known Capegard 500(Capecitabine) interactions (phenytoin).
What Are The Interactions Between Drugs And Food?
Capecitabine (Capehart 500) has been linked to an increased risk of dizziness when taken with alcohol.
A Look Into Drug-Disease Interactions
Not recommended for people with the following conditions: liver disease, heart disease or renal disease; diabetes; glaucoma; myelosuppression; dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase (DPD) enzyme deficiency; stomatitis; infections; or bleeding disorder; Capegard 500.
Advice On Diet And Lifestyle
- Maintain a healthy weight by following a balanced diet and doing frequent exercise.
- Smoking and drinking are both terrible for your health.
- Your diet should be rich in green vegetables and citrus fruits like oranges and lemons and fatty seafood like salmon and tuna.
- Stay away from processed meats, refined carbohydrates, and added sugars in your diet.
- Consult The Experts
- Monitor your blood tests for liver function, electrolyte levels, and the number of blood cells regularly.
- Wear protective clothes, sunglasses, and sunscreen to avoid exposure to sunlight and UV radiation that isn't essential or shouldn't be extended (such as in tanning salons).
Some people have reported an increased sensitivity to sunlight after using Capecitabine (Capegard 500).
There should be a doctor's supervision while using it. Your doctor will conduct regular examinations while you are taking it.
If you have any symptoms of an infection, such as a fever, diarrhea, chills, or vomiting, you should see a doctor right away.
What Are Capegard 500's Harmful Effects?
- Capehart 500's adverse effects include:
- Stomach discomfort
- A decrease in appetite.
- A change in the way food tastes.
- Other side effects include increased thirst, fatigue, dizziness, headache, loss of hair, skin rashes, and soreness in the joints and muscles of the lower back, hips, and knees.
It's possible that your eyes may be red and puffy and that you'll have a hard time getting or staying asleep. If any of these symptoms are severe and continue for an extended period, notify your doctor.
What Are The Capegard 500 Tablet's Most Dangerous Adverse Effects?
- Sores in the mouth, swollen or reddened skin on the palms or soles of the feet, and diarrhea are all possible adverse effects of Capegard 500 Tablet usage.
- Swelling of the hands or feet or lower legs; chest discomfort or pressure; rapid heartbeat; black urine; yellowing of the skin and eyes; and other symptoms of an infection may also be present.
- If you see any of these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
- Capehart 500 Tablet May Cause Fatigue In Some People
- Capegard 500 Tablet may cause you to feel tired and weak, as they are the most prevalent adverse effects.
- Capehart 500 Tablet may have an impact on your ability to drive or operate machines.
What Should I Know About the Capegard 500 Tablet Before I Buy It?
If you're using warfarin or any other blood thinner, you should know that the Capegard 500 Tablet may interfere with the medication's effectiveness. This sort of interference might alter the pace at which clots form, resulting in bleeding that can lead to death.
Those with cancer, particularly those over the age of 60, are at a greater risk. Speak with your doctor right away if you develop symptoms like excessive bleeding, bloody or brown material that looks like coffee grounds when vomiting, bloody or black tarry stool, and bloody/red/dark-brown urine.
Breast cancer, colon cancer, and colon cancer are all curable with the anti-cancer drug Capegard 500. Cancer is characterized by the uncontrolled growth and reproduction of cells in the body. Malignant cells can target and kill healthy tissues in the surrounding area, including organs. Before the disease spreads across the body, it may damage only one part of it. Metastasis is the term for this process.