Careprost 0.03% 3ml Eye Drop
- Brand: Sun Pharmaceutical Ind. Ltd
- Model: Careprost 0.03% Eye Drop
- SKU: CRPROST0.03
- Active Ingredient: Bimatoprost
- Treatment: Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension
- Availability: In Stock
Careprost 0.03% Eye Drop Overview:
|Product Name:||Careprost 0.03% Eye Drop 3 ml|
|Manufacturer:||Sun Pharmaceutical Ind. Ltd.|
|Drug Class:||Prostaglandin Analogs, Antiglaucoma|
|Strength:||0.03%w/v (3 ml)|
|Use:||Treatment of Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension|
|Price:||$130 to $400|
|Availability:||Online at buygenericpills.com|
|Delivery Time:||10 to 12 days|
|Delivered Countries:||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa|
What is Careprost?
Careprost Ophthalmic Solution is a 0.03% 3ml eye drop medication that is used to treat open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension. It is also used cosmetically to treat hypotrichosis.
What is Use of Careprost 0.03% Eye Drop?
Careprost 0.03% 3ml eye drop active composition Bimatoprost belongs to a class of medications called “Prostaglandin analogs” and is used to treat glaucoma (Increased pressure in the eye can lead to gradual loss of vision).
It is also prescribed to treat ocular hypertension (Increased pressure in the eye) and hypotrichosis.
How does Careprost Eye Drops work?
Bimatoprost is an active component in Careprost 0.03% 3ml eye drop also known as “prostamides” (Prostaglandin analogs). It functions by boosting the natural flow of fluid from your eye into your bloodstream. This reduces the pressure inside your eye and prevents vision loss.
How to Use Careprost Eye Drops?
- Careprost Eye Drops are taken as a solution (liquid) into the eye.
- Careprost Eyelash Serum 0.03% 3ml eye drops are typically used once daily.
- It is commonly taken once a day, in the evening, into the affected eye. Use this medication at the same time every day if possible.
- Follow the directions on the prescription label with caution. Use careprost eye drops exactly as indicated.
- Do not use more or less of it, or use it more frequently than your doctor has prescribed.
- Your vision may be blurred for a few minutes after using Careprost eye drops.
Follow Simple Steps to use Careprost eye drops:
1. First, wash your hands properly.
2. Remove the cap if you're using a bottle. If it does not come with a dropper, start by gently squeezing the bottle away from your eye to become used to the pressure and time it takes for one drop to fall in. If you're using a single-use dropper, cut the tip off.
3. Make certain that the dropper or bottle tip does not make it into your eye, eyelashes, eyelids, skin, or any other surface.
4. Gently pull down the lower eyelid with your finger and lean your head back.
5. Look up, lightly tap the dropper or bottle tip, and let 1 drop fall into your lower eyelid.
6. Close your eyes for a moment. Gently press your finger on the inner corner of your eye (above the eyelid) for about one minute. It aids in the retention of the drops in the eye.
7. With a clean cloth, blot out any excess liquid.
8. If your doctor has instructed you to, repeat this procedure in your other eye. If needed, one single-dose dropper contains enough liquid to inject one drop into both eyes.
9. Replace the bottle's cap. Get rid of any single-dose droppers you're using.
What is Side Effects of Careprost Eye Drops?
Common Side Effects:
- Eye tearing
- Dry eyes
- Blurred vision
- Itchy eyes
- Burning eyes
- Eye pain or irritation
Some Serious Side Effects:
- Sensitivity to light
- Redness or swelling of the eyelid
- Pink eye
Careprost Eye Drops should be stored at room temperature in its original container, properly closed, and out of the reach of children.
Where Can I Buy Careprost Eye Drops?
“Buy Careprost 0.03% Eye Drops Online” from Buygenericpills Online Pharmacy & Get a FREE Applicator Brush. Buygenericpills provides the best generic medicines at affordable prices and best shipping service to USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Sweden and other countries.