Cenforce 150 Mg ( Red viagra pill )
- Brand:Centurion Labs Pvt Ltd.
- Product Code:Cenforce 150 Viagra Red Pill
- Active Ingredient:Sildenafil Citrate
- Availability:In Stock
Cenforce 150 - Quick Guide
|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Generic Names||Red Pill, Viagra Red Pill 150 mg, Sildenafil 150mg|
|Treatment||Erectile Dysfunction, Impotence, pulmonary hypertension|
|Packaging||10 tablets in 1 strip Discreet Packaging|
|Delivery Time||10 - 12 Days|
|Delivered Countries||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa|
1) Potential To Treat Erectile Dysfunction conditions Instantly
2) Maintain or Firm Erection up to 4 hours
3) Shows same effect as original Viagra does
4) Do not consume heavy fat meals before having Cenforce 150
|Need To Know||Erection can last up to 4 hours after taking this medication, the effects will decrease after two hours. It's best to take sildenafil 30 to 60 minutes before sex.|
What is Cenforce 150mg?
- Cenforce 150mg (Red Viagra Pill) is the most commonly prescribed medicine for men to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence. Thousands of men across the globe are enjoying the benefits of this medicine and enjoying their sexual life.
- It contains an active ingredient known as sildenafil citrate that provides quick relief from erectile dysfunction by increasing the blood flow to the male reproductive organ.
- Cenforce belongs to a class of drugs called PDE-5 inhibitors that offer hard erections upon sexual arousal. This medicine is a standard copy of the branded medication called Viagra. In order to buy this medicine from a licensed pharmacy, you must have a prescription.
- It is an FDA-approved drug and is great for restoring erectile dysfunction. You must know that lower doses of sildenafil are also recommended for treating pulmonary hypertension in elderly adults. However, Cenforce 150 will offer you firm erections only when you are sexually aroused.
How does Cenforce 150mg work?
- You must know that erectile dysfunction is an issue with your blood circulation in the body. During sexual excitement, if the male sexual organ receives inadequate blood, then an erection is decreased automatically.
- A number of factors are responsible for causing a disruption in blood supply to the male reproductive organ. It might happen due to injuries, smoking, drug addiction, drinking, or side effects of the other medicines.
- In order to address this problem, the active ingredient of Cenforce i.e., sildenafil citrate helps to relax the muscles present in your penile area. The blood arteries of the male reproductive organ begin to enlarge and accommodate a high volume of blood.
- Sildenafil citrate does this work by lowering the amount of PDE5 in your body. Upon sexual intercourse, sildenafil citrate makes the sexual organ become non-erect. This further helps you to achieve hard erections for a long time and indulge in sexual activity.
Is Erectile Dysfunction Inevitable As You Get Older?
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to obtain or maintain a hard, adequate erection for sexual intercourse.
- Some people believe that ED worsens with age, and the difficulty of maintaining an erection isn't necessarily tied to age.
- Aging does not guarantee that you will acquire ED eternally. While aging might increase the risk of ED, there are treatments available.
- Erectile dysfunction might indicate a medical or psychological problem, leading to stress, relational difficulty, and low self-esteem.
- The major symptom is a man's inability to obtain or maintain a hard, adequate erection for sexual intercourse.
- Patients with erectile dysfunction should first be assessed for underlying medical and psychological disorders.
Male sexual function is comprised of the following components:
- The urge and interest in sexual activities (libido).
- The capacity to get and keep an erection.
- The capacity to climax and ejaculate (orgasm).
- During our initial ED examination, we will always investigate and rule out medical reasons for these symptoms.
- Diabetes, cardiovascular and renal disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and low testosterone are common medical or physical factors for older men (over 40).
- For these reasons, ED therapy focuses on addressing these medical issues first.
Erectile Dysfunction at 30 Years Old
- Erectile dysfunction can be challenging to deal with at the age of 30. No guy, especially a young one, wants to cope with diminished sexual function. To suggest it can impact your quality of life is an understatement.
- Many young men with ED may believe these symptoms are unfathomable for someone their age. However, roughly 20% of men in their twenties and 30% in their thirties have at least mild to moderate ED symptoms.
- The major causes of performance anxiety during sex include a new partner, increased everyday life pressures, and undiagnosed and untreated anxiety and depression. City Care Family Practice's physicians can assist you in beginning treatment for anxiety and depression.
- Developing appropriate coping techniques, utilizing friends and family support systems, seeing a therapist, and taking medication can all aid in treating these disorders and, eventually, ED.
Erectile Dysfunction at 40 Years Old
- ED in your 40s might indicate a major health problem, such as heart disease, or it can be a side effect of the medicine you're taking. Speaking with a healthcare expert will assist you in determining the source of your problem and the best way to resolve it.
- The study found that ED becomes more common with age, with around 40% of men afflicted at age 40 and over 70% of men affected at age 70. The frequency of complete ED rose from 5% at the age of 40 to 15% at 70.
- The characteristic most significantly related to ED was age. It is natural to experience ED at any age, including 40, but you do not have to accept it. Your sexual life does not have to be hampered by ED. Find help for your ED if you are a 40-year-old guy looking for interesting, gratifying sex life.
- It is natural to experience ED at any age, including 40, but you do not have to accept it. Your sexual life does not have to be hampered by ED. Find help for your ED if you are a 40-year-old guy looking for interesting, gratifying sex life.
Erectile Dysfunction at 50 Years Old
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is widespread and can be the first sign of a significant underlying health problem such as heart disease or diabetes. Atherosclerosis, or artery hardening, is the most prevalent cause of erectile dysfunction in males over the age of 50. Medication usage, obesity, anxiety, and sleep difficulties are all possible reasons. Diet, exercise, and stopping smoking are all lifestyle modifications that can help manage the underlying illness and improve your ED.
- You are not alone if you are over 50 and experience erectile dysfunction (ED). It is the most common type of sexual dysfunction among males, which may indicate a more significant health concern for individuals. Continue reading to discover more about the causes of ED in men over 50 and what you can do about it.
- Atherosclerosis, or the buildup of plaque in the arteries or hardening of the arteries, is the most prevalent cause of erectile dysfunction in males over 50. This syndrome can affect any artery in the body and is frequently associated with heart disease. It can, however, damage the blood vessels in the penis that are important for erections.
- The linings of men's arteries grow less flexible as they age. That is, they do not expand as easily to allow more blood to flow through as needed (like while getting an erection). Plaque accumulation can also restrict arteries, allowing less blood to travel to the penis. This decreased blood flow might result in ED, heart attacks, or strokes.
Erectile Dysfunction at 60 Years Old
- However, at the age of 60, the ED incidence rose regardless of comorbidities such as coronary artery disease, diabetes, or hypertension. Furthermore, elderly men are frequently afflicted with several ailments and use numerous medicines, many of which have the potential to impair sexual performance. On the other hand, maintaining sexuality in both senior men and women is notable for attempting to improve their quality of life.
- ED is widespread in the elderly because it is related to the same underlying risk factors as vascular disease, which include hypertension, diabetes mellitus (DM), hyperlipidemia, smoking, and obesity. Some data suggests that ED can be considerably improved by medications such as phosphodiesterase inhibitors (PDE5-I) and directly addressing the risk factors.
There is a link between ED, age, and endothelial dysfunction (EDys).
- Minor risk factors for ED and EDys include inflammation, hypoxia, oxidative stress, and hyperhomocysteinemia. Organic causes of ED account for up to 80% of patients, with vascular disease being the most frequent etiology of ED.
- The findings revealed that age was the most critical factor in males who claimed to have ED. The older the guys get, the more ED complaints they have. The reports ranged from "excellent" function among younger males to "poor" performance among the elderly.
Younger men (74 percent) assessed their sexual function as good or very good, whereas just 10 percent of men over the age of 80 did. Only 12% of younger men reported major or minor issues. However, approximately a quarter to a third of men over the age of 50 reported this level of sexual dysfunction.
- 2% had their first episode of ED before the age of 40.
- 4% reported first experiencing ED between the ages of 40 and 49.
- Between the ages of 50 and 59, 26 percent developed ED for the first time.
- 40% first developed ED between the ages of 60 and 69.
The causes of ED
Various physical factors can cause ED, and any of these can disturb the physiological processes leading to an erection.
- Diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure).
- I have elevated cholesterol levels.
- Sleep problems caused by insufficient testosterone, such as sleep apnea,
- MS (multiple sclerosis).
- Parkinson's disease (PD).
- The hormone testosterone influences sexual desire and energy levels, which control arousal impulses to the brain.
Other causes of ED
ED is not always associated with age or chronic conditions.
Other typical reasons include excessive alcohol intake, cigarette usage, and the use of prescription drugs.
- Anxiety depression
- Alcohol delays nerve transmission in the brain and body, affecting arousal signals and muscular coordination.
- Tobacco inhibits blood flow and can cause significant disorders that may damage sexual function further.
Levels of testosterone
Testosterone is a hormone that serves numerous roles in the body. It aids in numerous areas of male sexual health, including controlling sex drive and preserving the tissues that provide blood to the penis.
As people become older, their testosterone levels tend to drop. This may result in a decrease in sex drive, which may contribute to ED. It may also cause scarring in the vein network of the penis, reducing blood flow to that location.
How Cenforce 150 treats erectile dysfunction in men aged 30 to 60?
Cenforce 150mg (Sildenafil citrate) is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence; the inability to obtain or maintain an erection) in males.
Cenforce is used to increase exercise capacity in people with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Cenforce 150 mg belongs to a class of phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors class. It works by boosting blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation to treat erectile dysfunction. An erection might result from increased blood flow. Sildenafil alleviates PAH by relaxing blood vessels in the lungs, allowing blood to flow freely.
If you are using sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction, you should be aware that it does not cure or boost sexual desire. In addition to lifestyle changes, physicians can prescribe ED medicines. Most are safe for older people, but a medical expert should check to see whether they are compatible with other medications a person is taking.
A doctor may prescribe the Cenforce 150 to treat ED. The inability to generate or sustain an erection is referred to as erectile dysfunction (ED). Edication, surgery, lifestyle modifications, and addressing underlying health issues can all be used to treat erectile dysfunction.
How to use Cenforce 150mg?
- Before starting the dose of Cenforce 150, it is important to read the patient information leaflet carefully. In case, there is any doubt then discuss it with your doctor.
- Take one tablet an hour before the planned sexual activity with or without the food as prescribed by the doctor. It is a high-power dosage and should be taken as a single whole tablet with a glass of water. Make sure you take the medicine without breaking, crushing, or chewing it.
- In order to help the medicine demonstrate its efficacy, it is vital for the ED patient to be sexually aroused. You must take the pill as prescribed by the doctor.
- When taking the tablet with food avoid consuming fatty food because this will lead to a negative impact on your overall health. Depending upon your problem and age, the doctor will prescribe the right dosage.
- The liquid with which you consume the tablet should be only normal water. Usage of other beverages like fruit juices and alcohol can cause unknown reactions to your body.
Cenforce 150mg precautions & warnings
- Considering some precautions and warnings beforehand will help you to achieve desired results. Without the recommendation of your doctor, do not increase or decrease the dosage because it might lead to severe problems.
- When using ED pill, do not consume alcoholic beverages and grapefruit because these products decrease the effectiveness of sildenafil. Before starting your treatment with Cenforce, make sure you are not allergic to sildenafil or other components present in the medicine.
- You must always consume the medicine from an authorized medical store or legal website. Nowadays, there are a number of medical drugstores that offer fake medicines in the name of branded ones.
- When taking Cenforce 150, make sure you are not using any other ED pill as both of them might react and cause serious side effects. If you are a heart patient or have undergone heart surgery in the past 6 months then avoid taking this ED pill.
- Inform the doctor about your medical history, especially about kidney disease, liver disorder, and eye disorder. In all these medical conditions, Cenforce is not recommended.
- Men above the age of 45 years need to be careful because at old age the tissues and muscle cramps are very common. Inform the doctor before about all other medications you take.
Cenforce 150mg side effects
Just like other ED medicines, Cenforce 150 also comes with a few side effects. Though a number of men consuming the medicine do not come across any serious side effects.
You might suffer from some mild side effects which will disappear after some time. Some of the most common side effects reported are:
- Eye swelling
- Blurred vision
- Cloudy urine
- Long and painful erections
- Backache and muscle pain
Get emergency medical help immediately, if these side effects continue or become worse with time.
Can women use Cenforce 150?
No, Cenforce is not meant for women instead, it will lead to side effects like hypertension, constipation, and digestive issues.
How many pills of sildenafil citrate you can take in a day?
Only one tablet is enough for the day. However, if the doctor recommends any change, then follow accordingly.
Is the long-term use of Cenforce 150 safe for you?
If taken in moderation, intake of the medicine is safe. But Cenforce should not be taken for more than the time directed by the doctor.
Can you take Cenforce with alcohol?
If an ED patient takes Cenforce with alcohol then it will start reacting with the active ingredient i.e., sildenafil citrate. Thus, it is not advised to consume the medication after drinking alcohol, smoking, and grapefruit juice.
When this ED pill is consumed with alcohol, it causes side effects like severe dizziness and nausea.
Can I take Cenforce 150mg after meals?
Yes, you can take the pill before and after the meal. However, a high-fat meal should be avoided strictly because it will slow down the effect of Cenforce.
Thus, Cenforce 150mg is the best medicine for men who wish to enjoy sexual life with their partners.