Extra Super P Force
- Brand:Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
- Product Code:Extra super p force
- Active Ingredient:Sildenafil Citrate & Dapoxetine
- Availability:In Stock
What is Extra Super P Force?
“Extra super p-force” 200mg is a new form of hybrid combination treatment for “erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation”. Containing the active ingredients “Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine”, patients can experience a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse. Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allow intercourse to last longer.
Patients taking Extra super p-force can expect an effective treatment time of 4 - 6 hours.
The active ingredients of Super P-force are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenafil Citrate belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators.
Extra super P Force tablet work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This, in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Dapoxetine belongs to the family of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is the only drug with regulatory approval for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
There are additional warnings and precautions when taking Super P-force. Please read the information below carefully.
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully.
How to take Extra Super P Force?
- The safe indicated dose of Super P-force within a 24-hour period is 100mg Sildenafil Citrate / 100mg Dapoxetine.
- This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking it and its effects may be noticeable after 45mins.
- Effective treatment time is 4 - 6 hours.
- Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
- Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine.
- Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine and if taken in excess could lead to dizziness, drowsiness, decreased self-awareness and altered judgment.
From time to time patients taking Extra super p-force experience the following side effects.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
- “Facial redness or flushing”
- “Blocked nose”
- “Dryness in eyes”
- “Mild Nausea”
- “Delayed ejaculation or difficulty ejaculating”
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
LESS COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
- Light sensitivity
The above side effects are not dangerous and normally diminish as your body becomes accustomed to the treatment. Patients presenting with the above side effects generally do not need to stop taking Super P-force.
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon):
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the above serious side effects, stop taking this medicine and seek emergency medical care immediately.
Extra super p-force can occasionally cause dizziness and lightheadedness. Patients are advised to avoid situations such as driving or operating heavy machinery that could result in injury.
Super filagra is not suitable for everyone.
- Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their GP prior to taking Extra super p-force
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV & HCV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Extra super p-force.
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for the treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)
- SSRI, SNRI, Lithium & Tricyclic anti-depressants
- MAOI Anti-depressants
- Other serotonin elevating medicines including L-Tryptophans, Triptans (Migraine Treatment), Tramadol, Linezolid, St John's Wort
- CYP3A4 inhibitors
- ART protease inhibitors medicines for HIV and other viruses
- Patients taking any of the above medicines should wait 14 days after discontinuing treatment before taking Dapoxetine. Patients should stop taking Dapoxetine at least 7 days prior to starting treatment on any of the above medicines.
Extra Super P-Force Overview:
Extra Super P-Force (Sildenafil Citrate 100mg & Dapoxetine 100mg) is a new form of hybrid combination treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Containing the active ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, patients can experience a healthy erection and more control over the length of intercourse.
Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allow intercourse to last longer. Patients taking Extra Super P-Force can expect an effective treatment time of 4 - 6 hours.
The active ingredients of ”Extra Super P-Force” are Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenfil Citrate belongs to the "PDE-5" family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body — particularly around the genital area. This allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place.
Dapoxetine belongs to the family of (SSRI) serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It is the only drug with regulatory approval for treatment of premature ejaculation.
Extra Super P-Force is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
Tags: Extra super p force, ed, erectile dysfunction, sildenafil citrate, sexual health, mens health