Lyrica 300 mg
- Brand:Healing Pharma, India
- Product Code:Lyrica 300mg
- Active Ingredient:Pregabalin
- Availability:In Stock
Lyrica 300 mg "Pregabalin" is indicated as adjunctive therapy in adults with partial seizures with or without secondary generalization. Lyrica 300 is used for the treatment of Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in adults.
What is Lyrica 300 mg?
- Lyrica 300 mg (Pregabalin) is used to relieve the nerve pain caused by a variety of illnesses as well as to treat partial-onset seizures. Pregabalin alters the way nerves convey messages to the brain.
- Generic Lyrica alleviates pain caused by “diabetic nerve damage”, “shingles” (herpes zoster) infection, or “spinal cord injury”. This medicine is also used to “relieve pain in fibromyalgia patients”. Pfizer's brand name for the medicine is Pregabalin.
- Pregabalin 300 mg Capsule is used to treat nerve pain caused by diabetes, shingles, or a spinal cord injury.
- Lyrica 300mg is also prescribed to treat 'fibromyalgia and partial-onset seizures'.
- Pregabalin (Lyrica) is an anticonvulsant medication that reduces the number of pain signals given by the body's damaged nerves.
How Lyrica 300 mg capsule does work?
“Lyrica 300 mg capsule” is an “antiepileptic” medication. When used to treat “epilepsy”, it is supposed to work by decreasing abnormal electrical activity in the brain and thereby reducing seizures. It also reduces nerve and muscle pain by interfering with pain signals sent by damaged nerves to the brain.
Lyrica 300 mg Useful information:
- Lyrica 300 mg capsule is suitable for use with or without food. Do not chew or break the capsule in your mouth.
- Take this medication exactly as your doctor prescribes for the given period. Take no more or no less than what is prescribed.
- Take this prescription simultaneously every day to make it easier to remember.
- Tell your doctor if your symptoms don't get better or if you start to feel worse.
- Drinking alcohol should be avoided because it can have harmful repercussions.
Lyrica 300 mg Side Effects:
- “Breathing problems”
- “Chest constriction”
- “Swelling of the face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet”.
- “Unusual tiredness and weakness”
- “impaired d vision Drowsin”
- “The dryness of the mouth”
- “Failure to coordinate”
- “Sleeping difficulties”
- “Problems with bladder control”
- “Tingling, burning, and numbness in the arms and feet”
- “Gaining weight”
This is not a complete list of potential side effects; others may emerge. Contact your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report negative effects, call the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other medications interact with Lyrica 300 mg?
Lyrica 300 mg capsule may induce hazardous adverse effects, including death when combined with other drugs that restrict breathing. Consult your doctor before taking an opioid, sleeping pill, cold or allergy treatment, muscle relaxer, or prescription for anxiety or seizures.
Inform your doctor about all of your other medications, especially:
- Pioglitazone and rosiglitazone are two oral diabetes medications.
- ACE inhibitors include benazepril, captopril, enalapril, fosinopril, lisinopril, moexipril, perindopril, quinapril, ramipril, and trandolapril.
- This is far from an exhaustive list. Pregabalin may interact with other medications, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements. This is not a complete list of potential medication interactions.
What if I forget to take my medication?
Take the medication as soon as possible, but avoid the missed dose if your next dose is approaching. Take no more than one dose at a time.
What happens if I overdoes it?
Seek emergency medical attention or call Poison Help at 1-800-222-1222.
What should you avoid?
- Avoid drinking alcohol. The side effects of Lyrica may be amplified.
- It would be best to avoid driving and other risky activities until you know how this drug will affect you. Your ability to respond may be impaired.
- If you are allergic to Pregabalin, you should avoid using Lyrica.
To be sure Lyrica is safe for you, tell your doctor if you've ever had:
- For instance, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) (COPD).
- Suicidal ideation, depression, or mental disease are all mental illnesses.
- Cardiac problems (especially congestive heart failure);
- You may have a bleeding disorder or a low platelet count in your blood.
- Renal disease (or being on dialysis);
- Diabetes (unless you are using Pregabalin to treat diabetic neuropathy);
- Drug or alcohol addiction; or A severe allergic reaction (angioedema).
Generic Lyrica 300 mg Instructions
Before taking the drug, contact your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or attempting to become pregnant. Be cautious when driving because fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision can all have negative consequences. It is preferable if you do not consume alcohol while taking this medication because it may cause you to feel sleepy and dizzy.
Take this drug exactly as prescribed by your doctor and for the duration specified. Lyrica 300 mg Capsule can be taken with or without food, although it is preferable to take it at the same time each day.
What additional medications will affect Generic Lyrica?
- When Lyrica 300mg is used with other medications that reduce breathing, it might cause dangerous side effects or death.
- Before using opioids, sleeping pills, cold or allergy medicine, muscle relaxer, or prescription for anxiety or seizures, consult your doctor.
Tell your doctor about all of your other drugs, especially:
- Pioglitazone and rosiglitazone are two orally administered diabetic medicines.
- Benazepril, captopril, enalapril, fosinopril, lisinopril, moexipril, perindopril, quinapril, ramipril, and trandolapril are examples of ACE inhibitors.
- This is by no means an exhaustive list. Pregabalin may interact with other medications, including prescription and OTC drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements. This is not a comprehensive list of possible pharmaceutical interactions.
Precautions and Warnings
- Lyrica 300 mg has the potential to cause a life-threatening allergic response. If you develop hives or blisters on your skin, difficulty breathing, or swelling in your face, mouth, or throat, stop taking this medication and seek immediate medical attention.
- Some people get suicidal thoughts when taking Lyrica. Watch for changes in your mood or symptoms. Notify your doctor if you notice any new or worsening symptoms.
- If you have weight gain or edoema in your hands or feet while taking Lyrica, or if you have diabetes or heart problems, contact your doctor.
- Even if you feel fine, do not stop using this drug abruptly. Stopping abruptly may cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Change your dose only after discussing it with your doctor. Tell your doctor if the drug doesn't seem to work as well as it used to.
Q1) What is Lyrica 300mg?
Ans: Lyrica 300 Capsule is a “seizure medication”. It is used to treat seizures caused by epilepsy. It can also aid in treating nerve pain (“neuropathic pain”), which can be caused by diabetes, shingles, or an injury.
Q2) What is the Use of Lyrica 300mg?
Ans: Lyrica 300 mg is used for the treatment of “fibromyalgia” (a chronic illness that causes pain, weariness, muscle stiffness, discomfort, and problems sleeping or staying asleep). In some cases, your doctor may prescribe this medicine to alleviate anxiety.
Q3) Does it work the same way for every disease?
Ans: No! Lyrica 300mg capsule treats a range of illnesses in a variety of ways. It reduces seizures in people with epilepsy by decreasing abnormal electrical activity in the brain. Chronic pain inhibits the transmission of pain messages from the brain to the spine.
Q4) Does Lyrica 300 mg Capsule can treat shingles pain?
Ans: Lyrica 300 mg capsules' full effects may take several weeks to manifest. Pain relief has been recorded within a week after taking Lyrica.
Q5) How long should I continue taking Lyrica?
Ans: The duration of Lyrica use depends on the condition for which you take it. If your epilepsy medication is helpful, you may need to continue taking it for years. If you're taking it for neuropathic or fibromyalgia pain, you'll probably have to keep taking it for a few months after your symptoms improve. This will prevent the problem from recurring. It would be best if you did not stop using this medicine without first consulting your doctor.
Q6) Is it necessary to continue taking Lyrica 300 mg even if I am feeling well?
Ans: Yes. You should not stop taking Lyrica 300 mg even if you feel fine. If you're taking it for epilepsy and then stop using it, you can have seizures that don't cease. Stopping suddenly may result in withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety, difficulty sleeping, nausea, pain, and sweat. These can be prevented if the Lyrica 300 mg dose is gradually lowered.
Q7) Is it possible to develop a dependency on Lyrica 300 mg capsules?
Ans: People who use Lyrica illegally are more prone to developing an addiction. Addiction may result from taking Lyrica capsules in greater doses or for more extended periods. Furthermore, Lyrica 300 mg should never be used by anyone with a history of drug misuse. Contact your doctor immediately if you fear becoming physically dependent on Lyrica.
Q8) What are the storage and disposal guidelines for Lyrica 300 mg?
Ans: This drug should be stored in its original container and kept cool and dry. Make sure that this medication is not accessible to youngsters or dogs.
Q9) Is Lyrica 300mg has the same effect on everyone?
Ans: No! depending on the disorder, it behaves differently.
Q10) How long should I take Lyrica 300mg?
Ans: The length of this drug is determined by the ailment for which you are taking it. You should see your doctor before taking this medication.
Q11) What are the neurological effects of Lyrica 300mg?
Ans: Lyrica 300mg (Pregabalin) is an anticonvulsant medication. It reduces the number of pain signals sent by the body's injured nerves.
Q12) When should Lyrica 300mg be used at night?
Ans: If you forget to take the extended-release pill after dinner, take it with a snack before bed. Take it after breakfast if you forget to take it before bedtime. If you forget to take it the next day, take it at the customary time after your evening meal.