Modvigil 200: (Modafinil)
- Brand:HAB PHARMA
- Product Code:Modvigil
- Active Ingredient:Modafinil
- Availability:In Stock
Modvigil Basic Details
|Brand Name:||Modvigil 200, Modafinil 200|
|Drug Class:||Wakefulness-promoting agents|
|Packaging:||10 tablets in 1 Strip|
|Uses:||Treat Narcolepsy, Daytime sleepiness in Obstructive sleep apnea, and Shift work sleep disorder.|
|Price:||$120 to $699|
|Delivery Time:||10 to 12 Days|
What is Modvigil?
Modvigil 200 is a nootropic representative of adrenergic agents ( central nervous system stimulants) that promotes wakefulness and is helpful for individuals who have excessive sleepiness in obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and shift work sleep disorder.
Modvigil 200 is the first choice for combating narcolepsy, shift work disorder, and excessive daytime sleepiness.
How Does Modvigil 200 Work?
The specific mechanism of action of “Modvigil 200” is unknown, but exciting dopamine release causes nerves to communicate more effectively. By boosting dopamine (a major chemical that nerves use to communicate with each other), Modvigil 200 may help keep you awake and alert.
Uses of Modvigil 200mg
Modvigil 200mg (“Modafinil”) is used for excessive sleepiness in patients with narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea (when treating the underlying obstruction does not work), and shift work disorders.
Shift work disorder: Shift work sleep disorder occurs when a person's sleeping patterns are affected due to shifting work.
Obstructive sleep apnea: In obstructive sleep apnea, breathing stops for a moment when your muscles relax.
Shift work sleep disorder: SWSD is a common sleep disorder that disrupts people's sleep patterns. As a result, the circadian rhythms of shift workers are out of sync with their workdays.
Sleep apnea: When you are sleeping, involuntary pauses in breathing or shallow breathing, usually due to obstruction of the upper airway, can disrupt your sleep.
The recommended dose of Modvigil 200mg
For the “treatment of narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea”, the recommended daily dose is 200 mg. Modvigil should be taken in the morning. For people with shift work disorders, Modvigil should be taken one hour before work. One can take it with or without food.
Side effects of Modvigil 200mg
Many people utilizing this pill do not have dangerous side effects. It is necessary to keep utilizing the medication as directed by your doctor because stopping the medication could result in your condition returning or becoming worse.
- “Difficulty sleeping may occur”
Rare side effects:
Serious side effects of Modvigil are uncommon but can occur. If you encounter dangerous side effects, talk to your doctor right away. If you think you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call your local emergency number immediately.
When using Modvigil, be sure to follow all directions on your prescription label carefully. Other possible side effects can include.
- Severe rashes
- Serious allergic reactions
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Severe dizziness
- Troubled breathing
It is a prescription drug, so make sure to consult with your doctor and discuss your health conditions.
If you are taking any other supplements or drugs, make sure to mention them so that your doctor can alter the dose according to that.
Also, this drug has a few inactive ingredients that may trigger allergic reactions. That's why it’s important to consult with a doctor before consuming this one.
- Cirrhosis or other liver diseases
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure,
- History of heart attack
- Any mental illness
- History of drug abuse and drug addiction
- History of alcoholism.
How long does 200mg of Modvigil last?
Modvigil 200 lasts about 15 hours when you take it multiple times. Its pharmacokinetic properties are linear over time.
Special considerations before taking Modvigil 200mg
Modvigil 200 should be taken as prescribed. Never increase your dose, take it more frequently, or take it for a longer period than what is instructed by your doctor.
Modvigil 200 should not be taken by anyone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. You must keep your medication in a safe place where nobody can get to it.
Selling or giving away Modvigil 200 is against the law and may be illegal.
You should read the label instructions before taking Modafinil. Ensure you follow the dosage carefully. Modvigil 200 may be habit-forming.
Avoid eating grapefruit if you are taking this medication.
However, this medicine is sometimes abused. This can lead to physical and psychological dependence. If used correctly, the risk of abuse can be minimized. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Abilify (aripiprazole)
- Adderall (amphetamine/dextroamphetamine)
- Adderall XR (amphetamine/dextroamphetamine)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Lexapro (escitalopram)
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Prozac (fluoxetine)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Topamax (topiramate)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine)
- Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)
- Xanax (alprazolam)
- Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Interaction with alcohol:
Do not take Modvigil 200 with alcohol. Alcohol may cause drowsiness and other side effects that may decrease the effectiveness of Modafinil. Do not consume ethanol-containing beverages, such as beer, wine, or liquor while taking Modafinil.
In an emergency, if someone has taken an overdose of this medicine and has severe symptoms such as breathing difficulties, seek medical help immediately. Otherwise, be careful not to take more doses than what is recommended by your doctor.
The use of this medication for an extended period may decrease the effectiveness of this product. If you feel that you need to use more medication than usual, consult with your physician.
Modvigil 200 can cause withdrawal symptoms if you suddenly stop using it. Your doctor may gradually decrease the dose to avoid withdrawal.
Modvigil 200mg safety window
Storage: Place the medicine in a safe, cool, dark area and keep it out of children's reach.
Drink water: Drink water; it’s as simple as that. Water reduces headaches and other side effects of proper medication.
Eat a proper meal: After eating a heavy breakfast, take the Modvigil along with a full glass of water. Then, wait for an hour before taking the drug. This will minimize the risk of potential stomach issues.
1) What is Modvigil 200 used for?Ans: Modvigil 200mg is used to treat obstructive sleep apnea, shift work disorders, and other sleep-related disorders.
2)What is the main component of Modvigil?Ans: Modvigil contains Modafinil as the primary component, which belongs to the nootropic class of solutions. Modvigil helps to build cognitive capacities and acts as a memory booster too.
3)What is Modvigil 200mg?
4) Who can use Modvigil 200mg?
Ans: People with obstructive sleep apnea, and shift work disorders can take this drug.
5) What kind of pill Modvigil 200mg is?Ans: Modvigil 200mg is a powerful stimulant, a drug of choice for people suffering from narcolepsy and sleep apnea.
6) Is Modvigil 200mg safe?Ans: Yes, it is 100% safe, and anyone can take this drug as per the prescribed dose.
7) Is Modvigil 200mg FDA-approved?Ans: Yes, The FDA has approved Modvigil200mg to treat narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorder, and obstructive sleep apnea.
8) How long does Modvigil take to work?Ans: For most people, it usually takes 30 to 60 minutes from the point they start working until they begin to get an effect.
9) What happens if I miss my dose?Ans: If you miss one of your Modvigil doses, make sure to talk to your doctor about it. Do not take an extra dose on top of the one you missed if your bedtime is near. Just skip the dose you missed and continue.
10) What happens if I overdose?Ans: If you overdose somehow, then consult with your doctor. If there are signs of poisoning, get emergency care ASAP.
11) Can I take alcohol while having Modvigil 200mg?Ans: No! it is highly advised not to drink alcohol if you are taking Modvigil 200mg because this drug affects your level of wakefulness, and intake of alcohol intensifies its effects.
12) Is Modvigil 200 mg safe for women?Ans: No! FDA does not approve the use of Modvigil 200mg in women.
13) Can I buy Modvigil 200 online without a prescription?Ans: No! Modafinil is a highly prescribed drug, so make sure to consult with your doctor before taking this drug. A doctor will prescribe the right dose according to your needs.
14) Can I take Modvigil 200mg with food?
Tags: Modvigil, smart pill, Buy Modvigil, Modvigil 200