Priligy 30 mg
- Brand:Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Product Code:Priligy 30
- Active Ingredient:Dapoxetine
- Availability:In Stock
|Product Name:||Priligy 30 mg|
|Manufacturer:||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|Drug Class:||Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI)|
|Strength:||30 mg Tablet|
|Use:||Premature Ejaculation Treatment for Men and Reduce Stress|
|Time Duration: ||Effective in 1-3 hours after taking it and last up to 12 hours|
|Availability:||Online at Buygenericpills.com|
|Price:||$84 to $450|
What is Priligy 30 mg?
Dapoxetine is the active ingredient in “Priligy 30 mg film-coated Tablet”. Dapoxetine is a medicine that treats premature ejaculation. It improves the time it takes to ejaculate, which reduces tension about how quickly you ejaculate and may improve your happiness during sexual intercourse.
How to Use:
- Only use Priligy 30mg one to three hours before sexual activity if necessary.
- You can take this medication with or without food.
Side effects of Priligy 30 mg Dapoxetine Tablet:
Priligy 30 mg Dapoxetine film-coated tablet is absorbed quickly and has a short half-life, which reduces the side effects associated with SSRIs.
- Dizziness or a sense of being light-headed - Check to see whether you are dehydrated (particularly if you haven't had anything to drink in the last 4-6 hours).
- Sweating excessively, or suffering from a fever, diarrhea, or vomiting. With a full glass of water, take the medication. Slowly rise from a seated or sleeping position. This could impair your ability to drive and operate machinery. Do not drive or do anything else that requires you to be awake.
What should I avoid while taking Priligy :
Tell your doctor if:
- You have an allergic reaction to this drug or any of its constituents.
- You are taking Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitors, such as Sildenafil, Tadalafil, or Vardenafil.
- You have issues with your heart, kidneys, or liver.
You have a history of dizziness due to low blood pressure or have previously fainted You have or have ever had:
- Glaucoma, a condition in which the eye pressure rises - Mental disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, suicidal or self-harming ideas - Bleeding tendencies
- Seizures (fits)
What other drugs and foods should I avoid while taking Dapoxetine 30 mg?
Drinking alcohol may raise your chances of fainting.
Several drugs may interact with Dapoxetine. Tell your doctor if you are currently taking or plan to take any other drugs, supplements, traditional therapies, or herbal remedies.
This covers medications such as:
- Treatment for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection.
- Antifungal medications
- Medications used to treat mood disorders
Priligy 30mg Film-coated Tablet Storage instruction:
- Keep away from direct sunlight in a cool, dry place. Keep the Dapoxetine tablet out of the reach of children.
- When putting this prescription down the garbage chute or bin, place it in a black trash bag and close it tightly.
What is Priligy 30 mg used for?
Priligy is also called a 'urological' medication. Priligy Pill prolongs ejaculation time and controls ejaculation. This may alleviate the frustration or concern related to quick ejaculation. Priligy 30mg is a medication used to treat premature ejaculation in adult men aged 18 to 64.
How long will Priligy make me last?
The priligy pill is usually effective within 1-3 hours after taking it, however, it can sometimes last up to 12 hours. Priligy 30 mg is effective in generally 8 out of 10 men. These men should notice a doubling or tripling of their erection duration before to ejaculation.
How effective is Priligy 30mg?
Priligy 30 mg pill actually does work in around 80% of men (nearly 8 out of 10), effectively doubling or tripling the time it takes them to ejaculate! It is not, however, a treatment for premature ejaculation. It can only work when you take it, just as erectile dysfunction drugs (such as Viagra).
Is it possible to combine Priligy and Viagra?
Priligy 30mg and Viagra should not be taken together because they both reduce blood pressure. If you take both, the combined action may cause your blood pressure to drop to a level low enough to cause symptoms such as fainting.
When should I start taking Priligy Pill?
For all patients, the suggested starting dose is 30 mg, taken as needed 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity. The 60 mg dose of Priligy Pill should not be used to begin treatment. Priligy is not meant to be taken on a daily basis. Priligy should only be used when sexual activity is expected.
Tags: Priligy 30 mg