Tadalista 60 mg Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Warnings
- Brand: Fortune Health Care
- Model: Tadalista 60
- SKU: TDLT60
- Active Ingredient: Tadalafil
- Treatment: Erectile Dysfunction
- Availability: In Stock
Tadalista 60mg Quick Information
|Generic Name||Generic Cialis, Tadalafil, Tadalista|
|Manufacturer||Fortune Health Care|
|Drug class||Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5)|
|Dosage||60 mg Tablet|
|Treatment||Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), Prostate enlargement|
|Packaging||10 tablets in 1 strip|
|Delivery Time||10 - 12 Days|
|Delivered Countries||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa|
What is Tadalista 60mg?
Tadalista 60 mg is used to treat male erectile dysfunction. This medicine improves overall sexual performance, allowing men to have a more satisfying sexual experience.
Tadalista contains Tadalafil, an active ingredient that helps men in obtaining and maintain an erection.
Tadalista Tablet is manufactured by Fortune Healthcare. It is easily available at the "Buygenericpills" online pharmacy or medical supply store.
What is the use?
If you have ED, you can take Tadalafil 60 mg, which increases blood flow to certain areas of the body. All men between the ages of 40 and 70 are involved, and Tadalafil Tablet will cure all ED problems.
How should Tadalista 60 mg Tablet be taken?
Tadalista Tablet is normally recommended in doses of 60. It is recommended that he take the medication thirty minutes before he wants an erection. If they cause any mild symptoms, the dose can be reduced to 5 mg.
This medication's most extreme recommended dose frequency is once per day, and the portion should not be taken more than once per 24 hours. Keep in mind that this medication is meant to be used just before any desired sexual activity. Remember that it is not an use it. The recommended daily dose of Tadalista 60 for the treatment of pneumonic hypertension is 10 mg.
Because it is a prescribed medication, you must strictly follow the doctor's advice.
However, general instructions for taking Tadalista 60 mg are as follows:
- Only people over the age of 18 are allowed to use the medication.
- The typical dosage is one pill per day.
- Take your medication with a glass of plain water.
- Swallow the medication without chewing or crushing it.
- You should take 60mg of Tadalista. 30 to 1 hour before the sexual activity
Overdoes: take no more than one pill per day unless otherwise prescribed. In the event of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon.
Tadalista (Tadalafil) can be taken at any time during the day. If you miss a dose and your next scheduled dose is approaching, you should skip the missing dose. Never take it more than once a day.
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in the arms, back, and legs
- Swelling of face, eyelids, lips, tongue, hands, and feet.
- Tadalista 60 mg may interact with other medications, foods you consume, or disorders you have.
- This combination may cause undesired side effects or diminish the efficacy of the medicine.
- As a result, asking your doctor about your medical history is always a great thing.
- Tadalista 60 mg should be stored at room temperature in a dark, clean, and dry area.
- Before buying, ensure that the tablets are in good condition and not broken.
- Make certain that youngsters cannot access them.
What is the use of Tadalafil Tadalista 60 mg?
Tadalista 60 mg (Tadalafil) is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction in males (also called sexual impotence). Tadalafil belongs to a class of drugs known as phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medications stop an effect called as phosphodiesterase type-5 from functioning too quickly.
What dosage of Tadalista should I take?
Adults—10 mg as a single dose, no more than once per day, 30 minutes before sexual activity is anticipated. As needed, your doctor may adjust your dose. It is not suitable for children to use.
Is it safe to take tadalafil every night?
Tadalafil (Cialis) is a common erectile dysfunction (ED) medication. What is its main draw? The medication is available in low-dose types that can be taken on a daily basis.
How long does tadalafil last after taking it?
Tadalafil (Cialis) is available as an oral tablet in a types of doses, both generic and brand. Depending on the dose and how it's advised, you can take Cialis as needed or once a day. Cialis takes about 30 minutes and 2 hours to work. It has a maximum duration of 36 hours.