Tadalista Super Active
- Brand: Fortune Health Care
- Model: Tadalista super active
- SKU: TDLTSA
- Active Ingredient: Tadalafil
- Treatment: Erectile Dysfunction
- Availability: In Stock
|Generic Name||Tadalafil, Generic Cialis, Tadalista Soft Capsule|
|Strength||20 mg Capsule|
|Use||Treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.|
|Packaging||10 Capsules in 1 strip|
|Delivery Time||10 - 12 Days|
|Delivered Countries||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa|
What is Tadalista Super Active?
Tadalista Super Active soft gel capsule active ingredient Tadalafil, which is a PDE5 inhibitor. Inhibiting PDE5 causes a rise in cGMP in the penile smooth muscles, causing them to relax and increase blood flow to the penis, ultimately in an erection.
Tadalista Super Active is available in soft gel capsule form, which works more quickly than regular pills. Soft gel capsules contain a liquid form of the medicine contained in a gel capsule that is easily soluble. When taken, the soft gel capsule dissolves quickly, releasing the medicine in liquid form, which is easily absorbed in the blood.
Tadalista Super Active must be taken orally with a glass of water. This medication should be taken without eating at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. Sexual stimulation is required for this medicine to work. The drug's effect begins about 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion and lasts roughly 36 hours.
This medication can be taken on a daily or as-needed basis, with a maximum of one dose per day.
Tadalista Super Active dosage guidelines are as follows:
- Dose as needed - 20mg in one dose, no more than once per 24 hours.
- Daily dose (tadalafil) - 2.5mg, 5mg once a day, given at the same time every day, irrespective of the sexual activity time.
- The quantities listed above are the standard adult doses for treating erectile dysfunction. Because of other health issues, each patient may receive a different dosage. It is advisable to consult a healthcare professional to obtain the correct dosages that are suitable for one's needs. Dosages must be taken exactly as prescribed.
- This medication is not indicated for women and must be taken by men aged 18 to 64 years.
Tadalista Super Active should not be taken by men who are allergic to tadalafil. Men who are not able to engage in sexual activity related to health issues must abstain from using this medicine as well.
Tadalista Super Active use to treat erectile dysfunction, pulmonary arterial hypertension such as Riociguat, and other impotence medicines should be avoided.
The use of nitrate medicines in any form, including those used to treat cardiac problems and recreational substances, is likewise prohibited. The combination of these medicines may cause a serious reduction in blood pressure.
- Ringing in the ears or sudden loss of hearing
- Vision changes like blurring of vision, having a blue tinge on objects, or difficulty in telling blue and green colors apart.
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of hands, ankles, feet
- Sudden vision loss
- Heart attack symptoms including chest pain, pain spreading to jaw, shoulder or left arm, nausea and sweating
- Painful erection or erection lasting more than 4 hours, which can cause further damage to the penis
- Signs of allergic reaction including hives, trouble breathing and swallowing, swelling of face, throat, lips, tongue
Precautions and Warnings
The safety of this drug's use may be influenced by a number of factors, including the patient's age, the type and severity of the medical condition to be treated, other medical history or current health issues, and other prescriptions being taken.
If any of the following medical conditions apply, the patient must notify a healthcare professional:
- Heart problems
- High or low blood pressure
- Liver problems
- kidney problems
- blood cell and bleeding disorder
- stomach ulcer
- physical deformity of the penis such as Peyronie’s disease
- retinitis pigmentosa
- recent history of heart attack (in the past 90 days) and stroke (in the past 6months)
Tadalista Super Active may have adverse interactions with the following medications and herbal products:
- St John’s wort
- Antifungal drugs
- Antiseizure drugs
- Blood pressure drugs
- Antiviral drugs
Women may use various brands of this medicine to treat other medical issues. This medicine is classified as Pregnancy Category B, which means that no fetal injury was seen in animal research and no adequate human studies have been performed.
It is unknown whether the medication enters human breast milk. This medication may be used by pregnant or nursing women only if the benefits outweigh the dangers, as determined by a physician.
Alcohol and Tadalista Super Active
Drinking alcohol while taking Tadalafil (Tadalista Super Active) should be avoided because it increases the chance of adverse effects such as dizziness, headache, low blood pressure, and rapid heart rate.