Tadarise Pro 40 mg
- Brand:Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
- Product Code:Tadarise Pro-40mg
- Active Ingredient:Tadalafil
- Availability:In Stock
What is Tadarise Pro 40 mg?
Tadarise pro 40mg is a medication used to treat male erectile dysfunction. Tadarise Pro 40 comes in a variety of strengths. Tadalafil is used in Tadarise pro 40. Tadalafil is a PDE5 (Phosphodiesterase 5) inhibitor.
PDE5 inhibitors are a class of drugs that control blood flow and cell communication in the body.
What is the use of Tadarise Pro 40 mg?
Tadarise pro 40mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction includes erectile dysfunction. It is classified as a man's inability to obtain or sustain an erection during sexual activity.
Tadalafil is the active ingredient in Tadarise Pro 40. Tadalafil works by inhibiting the action of phosphodiesterase type 5 in your body. This helps to relax and enlarge blood vessels, increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps in maintaining a firm erection.
General Dosage instructions for consuming 40 mg of Tadarise Pro are:
- Take medicine an hour before the sexual activity
- Swallow the ED pill, do not crush or chew it
- Take the pill with a glass of plain water
- You may take it with or without food as per the prescription
- Tadalafil 40mg is only recommended for adult men who have Impotence. Hence, you must not take it otherwise.
- Avoid smoking and a heavy diet with the medicine
- The general recommendation is one dose daily
A patient suffering from an overdose may experience prolonged erections, swelling, and urine pain. Contact your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any symptoms or adverse effects.
- If you forget to take a dose, do so as soon as you remember.
- However, if your next dose is soon, skip the missing dose.
- Remember not to overdose.
Tadarise Pro 40 mg Side Effects
- Painful or prolonged erection
- Upset stomach
- Muscle pain
- Stuffy nose
Which Diseases Interacts With Tadarise Pro 40?
The diseases that may interact with Tadarise Pro 40 are as follows:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal dysfunction
- Pulmonary disease
- Liver disease
- Seizure disorders