Zopiclone 10 Mg (Zopisign)
- Brand: HAB PHARMA
- Model: Zopisign 10 mg
- SKU: ZP10
- Active Ingredient: Zopiclone
- Treatment: Insomnia
- Availability: In Stock
Zopiclone 10 mg (Zopisign) Overview:
|Product Name:||Zopisign 10 mg|
|Generic Name:||Zopiclone 10 mg|
|Packaging:||10 tablets in 1 strip|
|Use:||Sleep Disorder Insomnia Treatment|
|Price:||$100 to $590|
|Availability:||Online at Buygenericpills.com|
|Delivery Time:||10 to 12 days|
|Delivered Countries:||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa|
What is Zopiclone 10 mg?
Zopiclone 10 mg brand name Zopisign is a type of sleeping pill that belongs to a class of medications called sedative-hypnotics.
What is Use Of Zopiclone 10 mg?
Zopiclone 10mg is used for the short-term treatment of insomnia. It helps you fall asleep more quickly.
Zopiclone is used to treat a specific sleep condition (insomnia) and trouble falling asleep in adults for a short period of time. It is also used for the short-term and symptomatic relief of sleep disturbances.
This medicine is used only by people for whom disturbed sleep results in problems functioning during the day.
How does Zopiclone 10mg Work?
Zopiclone tablet is a sleeping drug that works on your brain to provide a calming effect that allows you to fall asleep more quickly and have a better night's sleep.
How To Take It?
- This medication may be habit-forming and should be taken exactly as the doctor has told you.
- It should usually not be taken for more than 7 to 10 days.
- Zopiclone pill is usually taken once a day at bedtime.
- Take this medication whole without chewing, crushing, or breaking the tablet with a glass of water, just before bedtime.
- As directed by your doctor, take this pill without food.
- If you taking this medication regularly for an long time, do not stop taking it suddenly without talking with your doctor.
- Daytime drowsiness
- Stomach upset
- Dry mouth
- Unusual or bad taste in your mouth
Precautions before taking Zopiclone tablet
Before taking the Zopiclone pill, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or if you have any other allergies.
This drug includes active ingredients that can result in allergic reactions or additional side effects.
For more information, consult your pharmacist.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor about your medical history, especially if you have:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Suicidal ideation and depression are examples of mental/emotional disorders.
- Personal or familial history of a substance use disorder (such as excessive eating on drugs or alcohol)
- Personal or family history of sleepwalking, lung/breathing issues (for example, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD, sleep apnea)
- Myasthenia gravis is a muscular disease.
This medication's effects might continue even after you wake up the next day. You may feel alert but not think clearly enough to drive if you did not receive 7 to 8 hours of sleep, if you took other prescriptions that made you tired, or if you are extremely sensitive to this drug. You might also have dizziness or blurred/double vision. You may experience dizzy if you consume alcohol or marijuana (cannabis).
Do not drive, operate machinery, or do any other task that requires concentration for at least 8 hours after taking this medicine, and do not drive, operate machinery, or perform any other task that requires concentration until you are able to do so safely.
This medicine may also increase the probability of falling. Consume no alcoholic beverages. If you use marijuana (cannabis), consult your doctor.
Side effects of the medicine, such as dizziness, disorientation, unsteadiness, and excessive sleepiness, may be more severe in older people.
These negative effects may increase your chance of falling.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about everything you use (including prescription medications, nonprescription pharmaceuticals, and herbal products).
This drug should be used only when absolutely necessary during pregnancy.
Women who took this medicine late in their pregnancy may experience unusual lethargy, breathing problems, limpness, or withdrawal symptoms. If you see any unusual symptoms in your newborn, seek medical assistance right once. Consult your doctor for further information on the risks and advantages.
Some Drugs may interact with zopiclone as follow:
- Anti-anxiety medications (alprazolam, clonazepam, lorazepam)
- Anticonvulsants (medications used to prevent seizures: phenytoin, valproic acid, carbamazepine, gabapentin)
- Antihistamines (cetirizine, doxylamine, diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, loratadine)
- Antipsychotic medications (chlorpromazine, clozapine, haloperidol, olanzapine, quetiapine, risperidone)
- Azole antifungals (ketoconazole, itraconazole, voriconazole)
- Barbiturates (butalbital, pentobarbital, phenobarbital)
Zopisign tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from light and moisture, and not in the bathroom. Keep medications out of the reach of children and dogs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is zopiclone 10mg used for?
Zopiclone is a sleeping drug that can be used to treat severe insomnia in the short term. It helps you fall asleep faster and prevents you from waking up during the night. It works by altering gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a relaxing substance in your brain. Zopiclone is available in tablet form.
What is zopiclone called in the US?
Zopiclone, brand name Zopisign, is a nonbenzodiazepine that is used to treat sleep disorders. Zopiclone is a cyclopyrrolone that is molecularly unique from benzodiazepine medications.
How long does zopiclone 10mg take to work?
It takes around an hour for Zopiclone to take effect. In the first few days after starting zopiclone, you may feel tired or confused. Do not drive a car, ride a bike, or operate tools or equipment until you understand how zopiclone affects your ability to do so.
How does zopiclone make you feel?
Zopiclone can have adverse effects that make you less able to play sports that need a lot of concentration. These adverse effects include sleepiness, confusion, and double vision. As you sleep better, the beneficial effects of zopiclone may improve your athletic performance.
Is zopiclone an antidepressant?
Zopiclone is an antidepressant that works on the Central Nervous System. It has calming effects and influences the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). This impact induces a state of calm in your brain's nerves. It also aids in the reduction of stress and the treatment of depression.
Is zopiclone available in the US?
Zopiclone is approved in the United States with a prescription for insomnia treatment. You can Buy Zopiclone tablets Online with a prescription at Buygenericpills.
Tags: Zopiclone 10 mg