Pink Lady 100 Mg
- Brand:RSM Enterprises
- Product Code:Pink Lady 100 Mg
- Active Ingredient:Sildenafil
- Availability:In Stock
What is Pink Lady 100mg?
Pink Lady is considered a very beneficial medicine for women who generally face several sensual problems. Another name for this problem is orgasmic disorder. These sensual disorders could include pain during or after sensual activity or lack of orgasm. This drug significantly helps to provide satisfaction, thereby gratifying the sensual health of the person.
What does the Pink Lady medicine do?
Pink Lady 100mg is available in tablets that are supposed to be taken via the mouth, and it consists of the anaesthetic lidocaine and an antacid. Other than curing the orgasmic disorder, the tablet is also effective for treating gastritis or gastroesophageal reflux in women.
What are some benefits of consuming Pink Lady medicine?
There are many many benefits that people might face, consuming this drug. Following are some:
- This medicine performs exceptionally well in women with impotence issues or a pre-menopause condition.
- It is known for improving sensual health to many extents, providing complete satisfaction.
- Pink Lady drug is specially made for personal pleasure purpose.
- People who have consumed this medicine have established a happier intimate relationship with their partners.
- This drug is available at affordable rates and could be bought from a drugstore or online.
- It is a tested medicine and dissolves rapidly in a person's blood. As a result of this, the Pink Lady drug is expected to be pretty long-lasting, resulting in up to show up to 4 hours after consumption.
How must one consume Pink Lady 100mg?
This medicine is for adult women, especially those in the pre-menopause stage. One must follow the prescribed dosage judiciously while taking Pink Lady tablets. Extending or shortening the dosage prescribed by the healthcare physician must be avoided.
Additionally, it is best to consume Pink Lady 100mg once before bedtime every day, and consumption must be done regularly daily. Kindly do not crush, break, or inhale the medicine. Furthermore, You must take the tablet with ample water by swallowing it as a whole.
What are some side effects of taking Pink Lady 100mg medicine?
Like any other drug, Pink Lady has a list of some side effects.
- Feeling euphoric
- A person experiences pain relief
- Slowed reaction time and confusion
- Pinpoint pupil
- Dizziness and nausea
- Delayed reaction time
- Slow heart rate
- Itching in arms and face
- Difficulty in falling asleep and getting up, sleeping disorders, and insomnia
- Upset stomach and constipation
- Losing consciousness and headache
- Flushed or pale-coloured skin tone
- Slowed breathing rate
- Stuffy nose
- The person experiences a feeling of sedation and drowsiness
If the side effects persist for longer or are affecting too much to one's health, the person must immediately consult the doctor about the same. One must not stop taking medicine unless prescribed by the doctor.
What happens in case a person overdoses on Pink Lady?
A person might overdose on Pink Lady 100mg if she takes more than the prescribed quantity or takes frequent doses in a fixed given time. Moreover, if a person consumes Sildenafil (active ingredient of Pink Lady) medicine, or drugs containing it, she might show some overdosage symptoms of Pink Lady 100mg.
Following are some overdosage symptoms of Pink Lady:
- Limp body
- Shallow breathing
- Gurgling noises
- Face, fingernails, or even lips turning blue
- The person becomes unresponsive.
- Limp body
- Clammy skin by touch
- Respiratory depression.
Who must not consume Pink Lady medicine?
Those who are sensitive or allergic to Pink Lady tablet, Sildenafil, or any of the other ingredients of Pink Lady, must avoid consuming this drug. Do not take this medicine without a prescription! Children must be forbidden to consume this drug.
People who suffer from health issues including some heart or cardiovascular diseases, kidney problems, liver damage, or hypertension must tell the doctor before he consults Pink Lady medicine.
Does Pink Lady medicine help to prevent pregnancy?
Pink Lady is an opioid, which is believed to solve orgasmic disorders in women, and it thereby doesn't perform any other task, even behaving as a contraceptive drug. Thus, Pink Lady 100mg does not prevent pregnancy!
Does Pink Lady 100mg prevent sexually transmitted diseases?
Pink Lady does not help protect against any sexually transmitted disease, like HIV, etc. The person must use proper preventive measures and contraception for the same!
What happens if a person misses a dose of Pink Lady?
If one skips or forgets to take up an amount of Pink Lady, she must take the missed dose as soon as possible. It is better not to take up the missed dose if it is near the following dose timings, and a sit might cause overdosing.
One must try not to skip any dose and also to consume medicine at the same time every day!
What foodstuff must one avoid while being on a Pink Lady dosage?
Alcohol consumption must be avoided while consuming Pink Lady 100mg. Also, one must too cut off taking up grapefruits and their juice, as it contains small alcohol amounts.
Is Pink Lady 100mg an addictive drug?
Pink Lady is a very well-known opioid drug. Therefore, it is pretty evident that it to be an addictive drug. This is because the medicine is responsible for activating the powerful reward centers in one's brain, thereby giving a trigger for releasing endorphins (the neurotransmitters accountable for relaxation). By this, the person feels a sense of comfort and relaxation.
The person consuming Pink Lady 100mg dosage must not perform such tasks, which needs attentive skills. For instance, driving a vehicle, operating machinery, or doing a risky job must be avoided, especially in such a case!
How long does Pink Lady take to get into action?
It usually takes about 30 minutes for Pink Lady 100 mg to get into action if taken a proper dose!
What happens if a person stops taking Pink Lady tablets?
If a person needs to stop taking the dosage of Pink Lady medicine, she must first talk to the doctor about the same. This drug must not be stopped all at once. In such a case, the person must gradually reduce the dose and eventually stop consuming it.
If one stops taking Pink Lady 100mg tablets suddenly, her body might face some withdrawal symptoms, which could be painful!
What are the withdrawal symptoms of Pink Lady 100mg tablets?
Following are the withdrawal symptoms of the Pink Lady drug:
- Rhinorrhea (i.e. runny nose).
- Restlessness and irritability.
- Yawning and insomnia.
- Mydriasis (i.e. dilation of the pupil).
- Chills and weaknesses.
- Sleeping disorders and difficulty in getting asleep or waking up.
- Lacrimation (i.e. tearing up a lot).
- Joint pain.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Hypertension (i.e. increased blood pressure condition).
- Abdominal pain and backache.
- Myalgia (i.e. pain in the muscles).
- Tachycardia (i.e. irregular or high heart rate).
One must consult the doctor in case she faces any such symptoms!