Pregabalin 75 mg United Kingdom
- Brand:Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Product Code:Pregabalin 75 mg
- Active Ingredient:Pregabalin
- Availability:In Stock
Pregabalin 75 mg capsule is used to treat “neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia”. It relieves pain by decreasing certain chemical substances that transfer pain signals from the brain.
Pregabalin 75 mg Overview:
|Brand name:||Pregalin 75 mg, Pregabalin 75 mg|
|Manufacturer:||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Packaging:||15 Capsules in 1 Strip|
|Price:||$45 to $95|
|Delivery Time:||10 to 12 Days|
What is Pregabalin 75mg?
“Pregabalin 75 mg capsule” is a medication used to treat “nerve pain” (“neuropathic pain”) caused by spinal cord injury, trauma, or other degenerative illnesses. Its major active component is Pregabalin.
Pregabalin 75 mg Capsule IP is a medication used to treat neuropathic pain (pain caused by nerve damage) and fibromyalgia (severe muscle pain and tenderness). It alleviates pain by lowering the levels of chemical compounds in the brain that transmit pain signals. It also treats anxiety disorders and epilepsy (abnormal electrical activity in the brain).
Pregabalin 75 mg Uses:
- “Pregabalin 75 mg” is a medication used to treat “long-term (chronic) pain” caused by nerve damage caused by diabetes, shingles, or spinal cord injury. It alleviates pain and related symptoms, such as mood swings, sleep issues, and fatigue.
- It is considered to interfere with pain signals sent by injured nerves to the brain. Taking this medication daily will improve your physical and social functioning and general quality of life.
- Pregabalin takes a few weeks to work, so take it regularly, even if you don't think it's helping. You should keep taking medicine until your doctor tells you to stop, even if your symptoms have gone away.
- Pregabalin 75 mg Capsule is an “anticonvulsant” medication used to treat some types of “epilepsy in adults”. It is believed to function by delaying nerve impulses in the brain that trigger seizures (fits). It alleviates symptoms like bewilderment, uncontrollable jerking movements, loss of awareness, and fear or anxiety.
- It will give you greater confidence in your daily activities. It may allow you to undertake things you would otherwise be forbidden or terrified to accomplish (such as swimming and driving).
- It may take many weeks for this medication to take effect, and you may still experience seizures. Even if you feel fine, do not stop taking this medication until your doctor tells you to. Missed dosages may result in a seizure.
- Pregabalin 75 can also be used to relieve pain in “fibromyalgia patients”. It alleviates pain and mood swings, sleep issues, and weariness that can accompany it. It disrupts pain messages as they go through the brain. Continue taking the medication until your doctor tells you to stop.
- Pregabalin protects nerve fibers and aids in regenerating injured nerve cells. It should be taken exactly as prescribed by the doctor, at the doses, and for the duration prescribed.
- Before using Pregabalin, tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding, as well as your complete medical history.
How should Pregabalin 75mg be taken?
“Pregabalin 75” is an “anti-epileptic” medication that can also treat some “types of seizures” (fits) in combination with other medications. It can also be used to treat the signs of an anxiety disorder if other drugs don't work.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, you should inform your doctor before taking the medication. Be cautious when driving because tiredness, dizziness, and blurred vision may have adverse effects. It would be best if you didn't drink alcohol while taking this medicine because it could make you feel tired and dizzy.
Pregabalin's mechanism of action:
Pregabalin is an antiepileptic drug. When used to treat epilepsy, it is thought to function by lowering aberrant electrical activity in the brain, thereby preventing seizures. It also treats nerve and muscular pain by interfering with pain signals that go through injured nerves and the brain.
Pregabalin 75 mg Side Effects:
Notify your doctor if you have diabetes as soon as you discover any new sores or other skin concerns.
The following are common side effects of Pregabalin:
- “Hand and foot swelling”.
- “Having difficulty concentrating”
- “Increased appetite”
- “Putting on weight”
- “Dry mouth”
- “Vision impairment”
Pregabalin 75 mg Dosage:
As soon as you remember, take the missed Pregabalin 75 mg dose. If your next dose is due, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to compensate for a missed dose.
Never exceed the recommended dose. If you take too much, get medical help immediately or call your doctor to find out what to do next.
When Pregabalin 75 mg is used with certain drugs, the risk of side effects increases. Among these drugs are:
- Diabetes drugs such as rosiglitazone and pioglitazone may cause weight gain or swelling of the hands and feet when used with Pregabalin. If you have heart problems, taking these drugs together may raise your risk of heart failure.
- Tranquilizers (sleep-aids) or anti-anxiety medications, such as lorazepam, When these drugs are taken with Pregabalin 150 mg, dizziness and tiredness may occur.
- Blood pressure drugs include captopril, enalapril, and lisinopril. These drugs can induce edoema and hives when used with Pregabalin.
- Opioid analgesics such as oxycodone and other “CNS depressants” taking these medications along with Pregabalin may increase your chances of having severe respiratory problems that harm your health.
- Pregabalin oral pills may interact with other drugs, vitamins, or herbal supplements that you are currently taking.
- When a substance changes the way a drug functions, this is referred to as an interaction. This can be hazardous or prevent the medication from working correctly.
- Your doctor should carefully manage all of your prescriptions to help avoid interactions. Make sure your doctor knows any drugs, supplements, or herbs you use.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information on how this medicine may interact with other medications you are taking.
Pregabalin Lyrica 75 mg Useful Information
- Pregabalin can be administered with or without food. Do not chew or break the tablet in your mouth.
- Take this medication exactly as directed by your doctor for the duration specified. Avoid taking more or less than what is prescribed.
- To make it easier to remember, take this medication simultaneously every day.
- Tell your doctor if your symptoms don't get better or if you have any terrible side effects.
- Avoid drinking alcohol because it can have negative consequences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) Can pregnant women use Pregabalin 75mg?
Ans: No! is advised to be used by pregnant women. Before taking this medication, see your doctor.
Q2) How does Pregabalin 75 mg alleviate pain?
Ans: Pregabalin 75mg works by altering the way nerves convey impulses to the brain. Pain will be minimized if the messages are reduced.
Q3) What is Pregabalin Lyrica 75mg?
Ans: Pregabalin 75 mg “anticonvulsant medicine” is the first-line treatment for neurotic pain, shingles, seizures, and fibromyalgia.
Q4) How frequently should I take Pregabalin 75?
Ans: Pregabalin 75 should be taken precisely as suggested by your doctor.
Q5) Should I take Pregabalin on an empty stomach, before or after food?
Ans: This drug should be taken in the prescribed quantities after food.
Q6) What are the storage and disposal guidelines for Pregabalin 75 mg?
Ans: Pregabalin 75mg should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry place. Make sure that this drug is out of reach of children and dogs.
Q7) Does Pregabalin operate the same way for everyone?
Ans: No! it acts differently for different disorders.
Q8) How long should I take Pregabalin 75mg?
Ans: The length of “Pregabalin 75 mg” is determined by the ailment for which you are taking it. It is recommended that you visit your doctor before taking this medication.
Q9) Is it possible for Pregabalin 75 to promote weight gain?
Ans: Yes, because it enhances your appetite, this medication may cause weight gain. Consult a nutritionist if you have any more worries about maintaining your weight.